Animation Domination Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Oklahoma residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KOKH/KOCB viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., KOKH, LLC., KOCB, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KOKH/KOCB (the "Station"), Sanyo, Inc., Twentieth Century FOX Home Entertainment, I-Mobile Marketing, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How To Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text WIN to the short code 91217. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on May 1, 2012, and ends at 12:00 a.m. CDT on May 18, 2012 (the "Contest Period"). Entries must be received by 12:00 a.m. CDT each Friday during the Contest Period to qualify for the weekly drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On Friday, May 11, 2012, five (5) winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, and on Friday, May 18, 2012, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, for a total of six (6) winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the second drawing.
(e) All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Six (6) winners will be selected. The five (5) winners selected on May 11, 2012 will each receive one (1)“American Dad Volume 7” DVD and one (1) "Bob's Burgers Season 1" DVD, valued at $30. The winner selected on May 18, 2012 will receive one (1) Sanyo Indoor Barbeque Grill, one (1) "American Dad Volume Seven" DVD, one (1) "Bob's Burgers Season One" DVD, one (1) Family Guy Inflatable Chair, one (1) "Family Guy Volume Eight" DVD, and one (1) "Family Guy Volume Five" DVD, valued at $150.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) days of notification at the time winners claim his/her prize in person at the Station. If a winner is a minor, then the winner's parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within ten (10) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 60 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. KOKH, LLC, KOCB, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. KOKH, LLC, KOCB, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that KOKH, LLC, KOCB, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KOKH/KOCB, 1228 E Wilshire Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73111, and on the Station’s website at www.okcfox.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KOKH/KOCB, 1228 E Wilshire Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73111 by June 30, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., KOKH, LLC, KOCB, Inc., Sanyo, Inc., Twentieth Century FOX Home Entertainment, and I-Mobile Marketing, Inc., accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.