FMX Motocross Text 2 Win Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Oklahoma residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the KOKH/KOCB viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., KOKH, LLC, and KOCB, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KOCB (the “Station”), KOKH, Feld Entertainment, Inc., FMX, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per person. Qualified entrants may enter once. Qualified entrants who enter more than once will be automatically disqualified. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
2. To enter, text the keyword “FMX” to short code 91217. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on January 16, 2012, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on January 26, 2012. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. One (1) grand prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on January 27, 2012.
5. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. Winner will receive four (4) tickets to the FMX Motocross show at the Chesapeake Arena on January 28, 2012. Grand prize is valued at one hundred dollars ($100). Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the performance is cancelled or postponed.
2. The winner will be notified by phone. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 1 days of notification. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. Winner may be required to sign additional documents.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within one (1) days, or does not timely sign and return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered
7. KOKH, LLC, KOCB, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. KOKH, LLC, KOCB, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that KOKH, LLC, KOCB, Inc. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1228 E. Wilshire Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK. 73111, or online at www.okcfox.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KOKH Prize Winners, 1228 E. Wilshire Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK. 73111 by March 1, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., KOKH, LLC, KOCB, Inc., Feld Entertainment, Inc., and FMX, Inc. accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
6. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
7. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.8. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.